Monday, December 8, 2014

November 2014 Dividend Update


November is over already and we are already over a week into December. I have final exams this week in my classes and then it is really time to start celebrating and getting ready for Christmas. I hope everyone is doing well. I noticed the big selloff and dividend cut in my prospect shares as well as the closed end fund GGN cutting the dividends a good amount. It would be nice to see the external management fees brought down on Prospect and I am interested on how the spinoffs would be handled. I am going to continue to hold and collect a still generous yield while waiting for more information to be released.



 
Deere & Company (DE) $6.84
Pimco High Income Fund (PHK) $1.74
Chambers Street Properties (CSG) $0.56
Whitestone REIT (WSR) $5.60
American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) $7.64
Linnco LLC Com (LNCO) $2.61
MAIN Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) $1.64
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) $5.74
Inland Real Estate Corporation (IRC) $0.73
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) $1.35
Independence Realty Trust (IRT) $1.25
Lightstream Resources Ltd. (LSMTF) $0.32
Procter & Gamble (PG) $5.26
Realty Income Corporation (O) $20.61
STAG Industrial Inc. (STAG) $1.18
Voya Global Equity Dividend & Opportunity Fund (IGD) $2.11
Pengrowth Energy Corporation (PGH) $0.45
Student Transportation Inc. (STB) $1.71
Caterpillar Inc. (CAT) $4.82
Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources & Income Fund (GGN) $8.60
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) $41.44
Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Income Fund (EDF) $4.26
Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) $1.58
Armour Residential REIT (ARR) $0.11
Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) $3.33
Reaves Utility Income Fund (UTG) $2.87
Cornerstone Progressive Return Fund (CFP) $8.26
Fifth Street Finance Corporation (FSC) $9.25
LTC Properties Inc. (LTC) $5.48

 
November 2014 Total: $157.34

Photo Credit: www.marketcyclewealthmanagement.com (Google Images)

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Wow...that one impressive list of companies that had paid you a dividend last month. Way to go! Keep up the great work Dividend SWAN!

    AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AFFJ,

      The only thing helping me along seems to be the DRIPs now that have been trying to get my degree. I have tried trading options again and just missed having a monster gain by selling a few days too early. Still doubled my money though at least. The things I bought with it after to try and cover more tuition are not working so well right now though.

      Dividends are still the safest strategy to use I think, but would like to find a way to build enough capital to elevate the levels of income. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great list of companies that paid you dividend for doing absolutely nothing. :D

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tawcan,

      Some of my companies are a little riskier than others in terms of the income. Working out alright so far I guess as long as I'm receiving more dividends over time. It's nice to receive cash for doing nothing, but over time reinvesting those dividends will be beneficial I think.

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of reit. I hope you well on your finals. Hope to see you start investing again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Broke Dividend Investor,

      Yes, I own a lot of REITs. Most pay a monthly dividend. I would like to start investing more, but school is expensive. I tried to do a little option trading here and there too now. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. I see a few names in common with my portfolio for the month. Many moons ago I owned PHK. It was a nice little income producer while I had it but not a dividend grower which is why I ultimately shed that position. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut,

      PHK is a nice income play. Not sure if the dividend will stay steady or be cut in the future now. It has been flat for a long time though, but Bill Gross left. It's still a small part of my portfolio at least. I would like to start investing more, but another semester in January already has me behind.

      Thanks for following along!

      Delete
  5. Well diversified income there. Looking forward ti seeing the amounts grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is nice to see the income grow without much effort. I would like to help it along more and reach goals faster, but slow and steady is fine for now. Look forward to following your progress as well.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete