Thursday, November 5, 2015

RECENT BUY


On November 5, 2015 I purchased 10 shares of The Buckle, Inc.(BKE) for $35.32. I have been following the company and watching the price decline for a couple months and am attracted to  not only the quarterly dividend that is not a big yield at all, but the special cash dividend that has been paid in varying amounts 7 out of the last 8 years. The company is still opening new stores and has no long term debt along with a strong balance sheet.

Photo Source:http://seekingalpha.com/article/3264055-the-buckle-should-get-aggressive-on-its-expansion-plans



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on adding another dividend paying to the passive income stream. Have to admit I am not familiar with BKE but notices you are not alone in your purchase. Saw the DividendVet also purchased BKE recently. :)

    Best wishes. AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AFFJ,

      BKE has really been dropping since I bought it. earnings are before the bell on Thursday morning I believe. Should be interesting to see how they react.

      Thanks for pointing out I was not alone with my purchase I did not even realize Dividend Vet scooped it up too.

      I expect a special dividend to be announced by the middle of December and paid in January 2017.

      Delete