Thursday, June 30, 2016

I've graduated!



I can finally now say I have finished my BBA-Finance degree and attended graduation on June 18, 2016. I still am working in my current role as a full time employee. Now will start the long and interesting process on balancing school debt with furthering my investment accounts. This will result in me hopefully having more time to write, engage, and read other posts. I am energized to start writing content in other areas if possible. I plan on finally attending the Fincon conference in San Diego this year September 21-24th.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this milestone. Look forward to reading more updates about your personal journey in investing and debt management.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you DivHut,

    I am looking forward to future dividends and returning to being debt free as soon as I can. It will be interesting to see how I manage to build the portfolio and eliminate debt at the same time.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete