Monday, September 26, 2016

Recent Buy


On 09/23/2016 I purchased 1.6022 shares of The Walt Disney Company (DIS) for $92.98/share. The price keeps getting cheaper and I get happier to own more of this world famous company. The ESPN worries are getting far overblown I believe. Disney management is smart enough to figure out how to monetize their multiple business units. The CEO succession is a bigger concern I feel, but people who sell in panic are usually the first to regret that move. I am not worried at all about owning a large and growing position in The Walt Disney Company.

Photo Source: http://www.adgully.com/image/2010-08-The-Walt-Disney-Company.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Nice buy. I have been reading a few buys here and there in DIS among our fellow dividend bloggers. That valuations and yield are looking pretty good as the share price declined. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut,

      The stock just keeps on falling. The rumors about Disney bidding to buyout Twitter are quite interesting too. I think I am going to grab as many shares as I can with investing in Disney each month.

      Delete
  2. DIS is a strong company; sure they may be going through some headwinds now, but they have proven that they will be fine over long run. Nice job on adding a strong.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert,

      Yes, the stock just keeps getting cheaper. Makes me :) a little bit though. What do you think of the rumor of acquiring Twitter? That would sure be interesting.

      Delete
  3. This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back. You could contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything.

    ReplyDelete