Monday, May 4, 2015

April 2015 Dividend Update


Retirement Plan Stock Image



 
April is over and this semester of classes is picking up with homework, tests, papers, and quizzes. Trying to do my best to balance work, school, and all the costs. Stocks performed well again in April for the most part. Disney has been going up consistently as I add more shares. Marathon Petroleum announced a split which should help my rather small position I have in my Roth IRA.


 

The CocaCola Company (KO) $7.37

Pimco High Income Fund (PHK) $1.83

Solar Sr Capital Ltd. (SUNS) $1.40

Chambers Street Properties (CSG) $0.59

Whitestone REIT (WSR) $5.78

Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) $1.41

Independence Realty Trust Inc. (IRT) $1.29

MAIN Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) $1.75

Realty Income Corporation (O) $21.74

STAG Industrial Inc. (STAG) $1.23

Voya Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund (IGD) $2.21

Windstream Holdings Inc. (WIN) $6.49

York water Company (YORW) $1.53

Enerplus Corporation (ERF) $3.00

Pengrowth Energy Corporation (PGH) $0.21

Student Transportation Inc. (STB) $1.61

Inland real Estate Corporation (IRC) $0.75

Linnco LLC (LNCO) $1.20

Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources & Income Fund (GGN) $7.05

Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) $35.53

Armour Residential REIT (ARR) $0.10

General Electric Corporation (GE) $3.86

Windstream Holdings Inc (WIN) $1.77

Cornerstone Progressive Return Fund (CFP) $8.00

Fifth Street Finance Corporation (FSC) $6.31

LTC Properties Inc (LTC) $5.58

Reaves Utility Income Fund (UTG) $3.23

Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Income Fund (EDF) $4.51

Wheeler REIT (WHLR) $2.58

 

Total April 2015 Dividends: $139.91

6 comments:

  1. You have WIN listed twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    Yeah I know. It was in my transaction history twice at those two different amounts. There was a spinoff and I'm thinking there was a portion of the next dividend paid. I got 5 shares of CSAL from the spinoff and WIN did a reverse stock split.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of names for a known slower paying month. Great job diversifying your income among many payers for the month. I see a couple name see in common between our portfolios and I see LTC which is a REIT that I'm looking to buy as well. For now I am sticking with the big three health REITs but do want some smaller faster growers as well like LTC, NHI and OHI. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut,

      Thank you! I have a good quantity now hopefully can improve the quality and the average amounts too.

      LTC has been a nice steady stock and decent dividend for me for awhile. They can probably afford another dividend raise maybe later in the year I hope. OHI also sounds good. I almost got them a long time ago.

      Delete
  4. You diversified your portfolio well. Some of the stock names are not familiar to me. UTG looks interesting to me. I owned it before, but sold it out later last year. I prefer to add it in my ROTH IRA later on dip.

    Thanks for sharing.

    All the best,
    MU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money Unbinding,

      A lot of companies but still a lot of improvements I would like to make. Been kind of stuck lately with tuition payments. Hope you are having a good May so far!

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete