Thursday, November 5, 2015

October 2015 Dividend Update

Retirement Plan Stock Image
It is already in November now and the portfolio continues to perform well in terms of dividends and capital appreciation. Of course my main focus is how much income I received in October in the form of dividends. October was as expected a decent month in terms of dividends. School is moving along quickly as I am in my hardest semester taking my capstone and financial modeling which are probably the 2 toughest classes my program has to offer. Here is the dividends I received for October:The CocaCola Company (KO) $11.48
Pimco High Income Fund (PHK) $1.67
Solar SR Capital Ltd. (SUNS) $1.47
Chambers Street Properties (CSG) $0.61
Whitestone REIT (WSR) $7.93
Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) $3.00
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) $1.49
Independence Realty Trust (IRT) $0.77+$0.59
MAIN Street Capital Corporation (MAIN) $1.88
Realty Income Corporation (O) $22.39
STAG Industrial Inc. (STAG) $1.30
Voya Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund (IGD) $2.33
VEREIT (VER) $12.86
Windstream Holdings Inc. (WIN) $0.62
York Water Company (YORW) $1.55
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) $2.96
Student Transportation Inc. (STB) $1.64
Inland Real Estate Corporation (IRC) $0.77
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) $37.86
Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources & Income Fund (GGN) $7.55
General Electric Company (GE) $3.93
Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Income Fund (EDF) $4.86
Cornerstone Strategic Value Fund (CLM) $8.62
Fifth Street Finance Corporation (FSC) $6.67
LTC Properties Inc. (LTC) $6.05
Reaves Utility Income Fund (UTG) $3.33

October 2015 Dividends: $156.18
Photo Sources: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/retirement-plan-photo-p304900

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a long list of names paying you in October. For so many names I expected to have a lot more in common with you. I see you own LTC. I have that REIT on my watch list. How has the performance been for that name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was overall happy with the number of company's that paid out in October for me. LTC has been solid for the last few years. They periodically raise the monthly dividend, but sometimes the raises come at irregular times based in a comfortable payout ratio for management probably.

    It seems like I bought it awhile ago I think in the $30 range and it has stayed around $40-$42 a long time. Could be a good pickup on any fears that cause a pullback.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete